Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Planetbase Day 2

Today I played the Planetbase tutorial. I played through it once, and then the second time I took screenshots. To set up a colony, you first have to place an Oxygen Generator. The generator is essential for your colony's survival. Next, you should build an Airlock. An airlock is also needed because it allows colonists to enter and exit a base.
 After you build both of them, you should click on them, and it hit the connections button in the middle. Using a connection allows the colonists to travel between different areas of the base. There was also quite a difference between the walk through and tutorial. The tutorial tells you how to play, what everything is, where to place it, etc. In the walk through, It just says what you can do with the things you're using and it gives you little notes in the left hand corner. What I would've done instead of following the tutorial, would be to place the Oxygen Generator, then put down a Wind Turbine, Airlock, Water Extractor, and then connect them together. After that, I would put in a dorm and a canteen so Colonists can eat and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment